Call of Duty Black Ops 4 will not include a single player campaign
Will have multiplayer, zombies, and a new Battle Royale mode
- What does the CoD Community want from their game?
- Is campaign a wasted resource in a multiplayer driven industry?
- Does CoD have Battle Royale mode immediately makes it a contender against Fortnite and PuBG?
- Does dropping campaign help or hurt Call of Duty?
Konami announces a new Castlevania game!
Castlevania: Grimoire of Shadow
- The game will have 4-player co-op
4 vs 4 competitive mode
- Aaaaaaand its only in iOS (not consoles)
God of War discussion
- Thoughts on the series in general?
- Thoughts on this new turn the series has taken; is this what we want from our games and franchises?
- Are we playing the game or are we going to play the game?
- If you have played it what are your initial thoughts?
Is streaming killing campaign games?
With more and more games moving towards multiplayer only content, certain factors are playing a role in killing off campaigns in games; one of those is streaming. Let’s take a look at just how streaming affects campaign titles and why it may be having a negative effect on that side of gaming.
- DICE is reportedly making a battle royale mode for their upcoming Battlefield 5 game
- Fortnite on Mobile has made over $25 million dollars in its first month. And this was a free-to-play game.
- James Cameron states that he hopes Avengers fatigue sets in soon so that the industry can move on with new stories and movie types.
- Dark Souls Remastered has been pushed back on Switch to summer of this year
- Rick and Morty traveled dimensions and made a cameo in My Little Pony
- EA’s For Honor will be adding a new training mode to the game. It only took them a year to do it
- Malware-infected skins were available on Minecraft’s official website. It is recommended do a full anti-virus scan if you downloaded some skins recently
- Music artist Deadmau5 is making a first-person shooter and it is “at least a year away”
- Josh Brolin suggests that Deadpool 2’s Cable will have a 4-movie arc
- Netflix is now one of the eight largest media conglomerates and has passed other popular names like Sony, Warner Bros, and Fox.