<a href=”http://shoutengine.com/SuperCoopSquadVideoGamePodcast/squad-o-bots-roll-out-gaming-loot-boxes-good-o-38008″ data-width=”100%” class=”shoutEngineEmbed”>
Super Co-op Squad: Video Game Podcast – Squad-o Bots, Roll out! (Gaming Loot Boxes: Good or Bad?, Han Solo Loses it’s Director, What is a Must Play Game?) SCS: 35
Blizzard announces an overhaul to its Loot systems in both OverWatch and Hearthstone.
- The focus is on allowing gamers to have more variety and less duplicates when opening loot boxes while not decreasing the amount of in-game currency players receive.
- How heavily will this impact the ability to earn all in-game items?
THE LARGER Discussion about loot boxes though is this; every has adopted the loot box system. For Honor, Injustice 2, Call of Duty, Sports titles, Tekken 7 and many many more.
- Is this a fad that is going to die out or is this a gaming trend that is now and forever going to be party of the industry? Do YOU want it to stay or not?
- Is there a point when it’s too much? What is that point?
- We’ve seen this trend come to a multitude of games but Are there games that absolutely don’t need loot systems that are beginning to have them or converserly are there genres that absolutely should have them but don’t yet?
- The Flash or Quiksilver
- Plastic or Mr. Fantastic
- Aquaman or Namor
- Green Arrow or Hawkeye
- Dr. Fate or Dr. Strange
- The Atom or Ant-Man
- Shazam or Captain Marvel
- Wonder Woman or Thor
- Superman or Hulk
- Batman or Captain America
The untitled Han Solo Star Wars film loses its directors.
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller, the directors that brought us 21 Jump Street and The Lego Movie have parted ways with the Han Solo film after shooting nearly all of the film.
- Veteran director Ron Howard (Apollo 13, Da Vinci Code, Beautiful Mind, Willow) will helm the remaining shoots and reshoots as well as re edit the film. Thoughts???
- Lucasfilms is now 2 for two in having directorial changes and massive film changes in its “Star Wars Story” line of films. Rogue One also had the same issues. What seems to be the problem?
- As Star Wars fans, does this concern you at all?
Opinion Piece: Must Play Titles; do they exist?
- We’ve all said it; “Dude, you gotta play this game! It’s Epic” or “How have you not played this game yet!?” We’ve all ripped on a fellow gamer and questioned their gamer cred because they haven’t played XYZ game.
- Before we discuss whether this is or ever was a valid thing to expect from gamers, If any games even qualify, what sort of games are they?
- As time, has gone by the gaming culture and available games has changed, but at a point in gaming was there ever a time where that statement was fair to say to another gamer?
- Is it fair now? Every month more than 35 games release across Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo consoles and PC; and that doesn’t even count the myriad amount of mobile games! Can we still hold our community to this standard?
- Pokemon GO! Has new features and updates that make some drastic changes, including new items, new uses at Pokemon Gyms, new battling modes called Raids and more!
- Resident Evil 2 is getting remade; but the original voice actors are getting recast as the Capcom is choosing to use Non-Union voice actors for the game.
- Dragon Ball FighterZ has confirmed its seven character to the roster; Trunks! The J pink haired fighter J will join Goku, Gohan, Frieza, Cell, Majin Buu and Vegeta.
- The sequel to Jurassic World finally has a title; Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. Life Finds a Way….Again.
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds has sold over 4 million copies in a little over 3 months. The game is technically still in beta and yet to appear as announced on the Xbox One, could this be a potential 2017 rival to Call of Duty?
- Bungie begins removing Live Events and contents from Destiny in prepration for the upcoming Destiny 2.
- Modern Warfare Remastered is confirmed as a standalone purchase available late June on PS4 with other console receiving the title at a later date.
- When asked if his Joker would appear in the Gotham City Siren movie, Jared Leto stated he can neither confirm or deny but that there are a lot of moving parts.
- Fidget Spinners have taken over Amazon, with Fidget Spinner taking 12 of the bestselling toy slots on the Online Super Store.
- Sonic Mania will have a purchasable Vinyl album available for Pre-order in July. Priced at $29.99 the Vinyl will feature select music from game. The purchase will also include a download code for more common audio formats.
Darren Says: I would love to be Green Lantern (Hal Jordan or John Stewart never that dipstick Guy Gardner) being able to see the stars and fight space sharks and space pirates and evil space aliens in outer space?! Sign me up.
Mallory says: What kinds of question is this!? Always be yourself…… Unless you can be Batman; then be Batman!
NEXT WEEKS LISTENER QUESTION: What is your Favorite fighting game stage song?